Business Applications Director
Our Seacoast New Hampshire client is looking for a Business Applications Director. The Business Applications Director is responsible for providing strong functional and technical leadership to the teams that support their Oracle Agile PLM and Oracle EBS and other connected systems. The role provides cross functional leadership for implementing and supporting Finance / Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality processes.
Responsibilities of the Business Applications Director
- Interface with business users, expert users, and various members of the project team to improve the understanding of Agile PLM and Oracle EBS applications while minimizing customization
- Study business user operations and identify areas of potential improvement, or possible problems or document requirements and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to users on effective and efficient approaches to utilizing modules, tools and data.
- Engage with business users and project teams in comprehending project scope, requirements and functions introduced, new processes and data flows and provide cross functional project leadership
- Participate, prepare, provide feedback in requirements, design and use/test case development and reviews these documents to ensure proper processes and standards are followed and coordinate regression testing as required. Must be able to create and present key artifacts like scope documents, use cases, detailed specification of key business rules, activity diagrams, business process mapping diagrams and documentation for cross functional projects.
- Possess the ability to interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
- Elicit information from technical resources to develop workable solutions for customers.
- Mentor team members as needed or required; conducts peer review of key deliverables.
- Develop a deep understanding of client applications, customers, and business processes within the areas they support.
- Experienced in developing business and use case documents along with a cost/benefit analysis.
- Analyse process model for gaps, process improvements, and strategic impact.
Requirements of the Business Applications Director
- Strong communication, Project management and interpersonal skills required.
- Functionally and technically very strong in functionality EBS 11.5.10 to 12.2.3 with good knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite 11i/R12 Discrete Manufacturing and Supply Chain Planning.
- Functionally and technically very strong in Agile PLM functionality (PC, PQM, PPM, EC)
- Excellent functional, analytical, troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships and contribute in a team environment
- Experience managing multiple aspects of business applications including support, development, database, and systems analysts.
- Must be able to use basic SQL for producing analytical data when looking at solutions
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Visio, and Project.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing local and remote resources.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related area, or equivalent work experience (Preferred 10-15 years professional experience, 5 years managing applications teams required).
- Experience with business modeling and requirements management tools, as well as knowledge of project management methodologies and application implementation methodologies.
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team. Candidates must also have planning/organizing skills, strong attention to detail, and be customer focused.
For more information on the Business Applications Director please contact Ken Wilkinson at email@example.com or 603-778-9090