Business Systems Analyst (Customer Experience)
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to support creation initiatives within various projects relating to the implementation and enhancement of the use of Salesforce across their organization. The ideal Business Systems Analyst would be technical, data-centric, experienced with Salesforce and application and healthcare experience.
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business needs and architectural improvements
- Responsible for build, test, root cause analysis, and complex performance tuning
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections as well as write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related experience as Business Systems Analyst working across teams and in a Scrum Model.
- Ability to use SQL to query information from the database
- Ability to build and configure using application knowledge and experience
- Business Systems Analyst experience with Salesforce or CRM application
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- Salesforce Certification strongly preferred
We regret that visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information or to apply for the Business Systems Analyst position, please contact Randy Barron: email@example.com or 603-778-9090