C# Software Engineer
Our client, located in Southwestern New Hampshire, is looking for a C# Software Engineer to join their growing team. This position is principally responsible for designing, building, implementing and supporting software applications for the electro-optics manufacturing industry as well as working on activities involved in applications, problem solving, and software validation.
Responsibilities of the C# Software Engineer
- Broadly apply principles, theories, concepts and techniques required for the development of applications using C#, WPF, and MVVM
- Lead small projects or phases/portions of larger projects.
- Design and develop C#-based .NET solutions for engineering software applications.
- Create front-end UI’s using WPF and MVVM design pattern.
- Document technical designs using flow charts, class diagrams, data flow diagrams, descriptive software component documentation etc. as required.
- Perform unit testing and resolve any issues / bugs by debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Write / publish papers and present at relevant conferences when appropriate
- Prepare written instruction and operation manuals for developed software packages.
- Perform customer and in-house technical support.
- Travel up to 10% of the time
Education and Experience for the C# Software Engineer
- 7+ years of work experience
- Experience with MVVM is needed.
- Experience leading small projects
- Experience with WPF is a plus; knowledge of or past experience with C++ helpful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited university
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
For more information on the C# Software Engineer please contact Marge at email@example.com or 603-778-9090