Our Georgia client is looking for a Cloud Engineer to build solutions for AWS cloud integration, cloud management, monitoring and data center automation. The platforms, networks, security architecture and partner integrations present technically challenging scalability and performance problems, so you’ll need a strong aptitude for learning new technologies, and an ability to solve complex problems, collaborating with peers across multiple cross-functional teams.
12/10/2018 – Update – The client has a second opening for a similar position in AUSTIN TEXAS!
Cloud Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop, deploy and support self-service tools in an Agile methodology that enable network, database, application and other engineers to get things done in AWS and within our on-site infrastructure.
- Set up network, storage and security environments, leveraging an “infrastructure as code” approach, using Hashicorp and other open source tools.
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architectures.
- Develop and streamline resource metering and management tools across both AWS and on-site cloud environments.
Cloud Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field.
- Experience with AWS technology stack is a plus (including EC2, EC2 Container Service, Network, VPC, Cloudformation, Cloudtrail, ELB, S3/EBS, RDS, etc.). AWS-certified engineers will receive maximum consideration.
- Broad technology background with understanding of VMware server virtualization, Cisco UCS Compute, Database, Storage and Networking.
- Ability to build engineering automation and productivity tools to efficiently scale applications in the production environment using Jenkins, Bitbucket and JIRA
- 4+ years’ professional experience coding, designing, developing, and analyzing data.
- Experience working with various APIs, external Services
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL Databases.
For more information on the Cloud Engineer role please contact Marge at email@example.com or 603-778-9090
We regret that sponsorship is not available for this position