Our Des Moines Iowa client is looking for a Data Analyst to be responsible for the analytic data needs of the business unit, handle complex data projects, and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data warehouse analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
Data Analyst Qualifications
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or 2+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Edifecs Encounter software experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
Relocation assistance is provided; we regret that visa sponsorship is not.For more information or to apply, please contact Marge at email@example.com or 603-778-9090.