Our Missouri medical-industry client is looking for a Data Analyst to be part of a team to collaborate with business leaders and IT specialists and deliver actionable business/data analysis through the development of dashboards, tools, and reports. The Data Analyst will support business leaders with the analytics expertise required to implement and evaluate clinical programs, improve medical management operations, and inform business decision making.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data warehouse analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
Data Analyst Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or 2+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
- Edifecs Encounters Software Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with visualization tools preferably Tableau, Microstrategy or equivalent
- Experience with clinical, operational or financial reporting strongly preferred
- Highly refined oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics and visualization tools to communicate various outcomes to our business partners and leaders.
For more information on the Data Analyst role please contact Marge: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090
We regret that sponsorship is not available for this position