Full Stack Java Developer
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to be a part of their growing digital marketplace for millions of customers. As a Full Stack Java Developer you will have opportunities to advance the platforms and add to the versatility of the teams. Be involved in design, development, and delivery of digital solutions while participating in the definition and scaling of the future platform.
This is a permanent position, not open to C2C
Full Stack Java Developer Desired Experience and Skills
- Software development experience using an MVC pattern and responsive web design.
- Strong Java / J2EE, REST proficiency, building new and supporting existing enterprise scale web services.
- High proficiency with SQL, data modeling and database development and maintenance (DB2, SQL Server, or Oracle).
Preferred for the Full Stack Java Developer
- Experience with mid-range or mainframe systems (AS400/i5OS, OS390 / MVS, Unix/AIX, iSeries, zSeries).
- Familiarity with STRUTS 2.0 and JDK 1.8 web framework, AJAX, XML/JSON/HTTP for existing system support.
- Experience with mature software delivery pipelines and testing frameworks for automation with a strong drive to continuously enhance the current Jenkins, Selenium, BrowserStack, Junit, AppScan, etc. pipeline.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud-based solutions.
- Solid understanding of security and compliance requirements and experience with implementing and maintaining proper controls.
- Prior senior role as a mentor to other team members while playing pivotal roles in architecture design and pattern adoption.
- 3- 5 years of development experience across client, server and database, supporting production transactional systems.
For more information on the Full Stack Java Developer, contact Randy: RandyB@compass-sys.com or 603-778-9090