The Informatica Administrator designs, develops, documents, tests, implements, and debugs new and existing software solutions for large-scale proprietary software for internal use. Serves as technical expert on development projects. Participates in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements. Supports, maintains, and documents software functionality. Identifies and evaluates new technologies for implementation. Analyzes components to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed. Analyzes user needs, system requirements and business processes to determine technical requirements. Consults with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug components to meet needs.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
Informatica Administrator Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software development.
- Two years relevant experience in the following technologies: J2EE, Java, SOAP based web services.
- Experience with relational databases (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle).
- Experience with Informatica & Power Center Administration.
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology OR Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology OR At least 7 years of experience in information technology
For more information on the Informatica Administrator role please contact Ken at email@example.com or 603-778-9090
Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this opportunity