Infrastructure Analyst Contract – IL – 0678
Our Moline IL client is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst for a 1-year contract. The Infrastructure Analyst identifies, analyzes, selects and applies appropriate new IT infrastructure components within a diverse environment.
Infrastructure Analyst Duties
- Identifies, analyzes, selects and applies appropriate new information technology infrastructure components within a diverse environment.
- Works on systems/projects of varying complexity.
- Manages elements of the current infrastructure to ensure high availability and optimal performance.
- Applies information analysis to resolve infrastructure problems of medium complexity and moderate in risk; performs root cause analysis
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating changes to appropriate groups.
- Maintain contact with suppliers on the management and monitoring of Service Level Agreements for infrastructure services.
Infrastructure Analyst Specific Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in networking; more preferred
- Knowledge in networking, firewall, and the ability to learn/understand Network Access Control tools. LAN/WAN skills and firewall understanding is key to success.
- Establish and implement project measurement techniques.
- Fully effective team member:
- Comfortable participating on multiple teams.
- Able to perform any role on the team as required, including team leader
- Assumes some responsibility for own teaming ability as well as strengthening the ability of others.
- Facilitates/lead group meetings or teams and be a backup for other project leaders.
For more information on the Infrastructure Analyst position or to apply, please contact Justin Davidson: Justin@compass-sys.com or 603-778-9090
Must live within easy commuting distance of Moline IL