Lead IT Controls and Compliance – NY – 0637
Support the implementation and ongoing maintenance of IT Controls and Compliance and be responsible for consulting on control design, monitoring control performance, facilitating user access reviews, reporting IT risks and helping to provide remediation governance. Other responsibilities may include support of compliance projects, such as Sailpoint IIQ, Archer GRC, Public Cloud projects, Compliance Analytics and Robotic Process Automation
IT Controls and Compliance Responsibilities
- Serve as primary liaison between internal and external auditing bodies such as IT Management, Compliance, and Business Stakeholders.
- Conduct assessments of IT risks and controls
- Monitor and evaluate controls for effectiveness and efficiency to mitigate areas of risks
- Support scheduled audits (HIPAA, SOX, SOC1, and various governmental audits) with facilitation of evidence requests, walk-throughs, remediation, and management responses.
- Coordinate appropriate measurement efforts for process improvement
- Lead remediation governance meetings with senior leaders
- Support projects as subject expert to ensure controls and compliance requirements are met.
IT Controls and Compliance Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 7+ years of combined IT and operational auditing and control experience, including systems design or implementation experience.
- Experience in control design, development, automation, and assessment in IT systems, processes, and new implementations.
- Experience coordinating and planning IT audits.
- Experience with specialized tools, including Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Project and MS Office applications.
- Experience managing complex, cross-organizational technical programs.
- Knowledge of various IT disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, infrastructure and information security).
- Experience with HIPAA, SOX, SSAE 16, ISO 27000, ITIL or NIST
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred: Auditing (CISA, CIA), Security (CISSIP, CISSP), Accounting (CPA), Technical (SQL Server MCSA), Project Management (PMP)
- Prior experience in conducting IT control assessments or audits; SOX or SOC 2 experience
- Demonstrated experience understanding security principles, IT security controls, and related technologies and products
For more information or to apply for the Lead IT Controls and Compliance position, please contact Randy Barron: email@example.com or 603-778-9090