C++ Linux Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a C++ Linux Software Engineer to join their growing Massachusetts-based team. The C++ Linux Software Engineer will own the implementation of architecture changes in one or more product variants and will be an active member of the software development team. This includes change control management, defect management, and risk analysis.
C++ Linux Software Engineer Other Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership on a software development team, including requirements reviews, design reviews, code reviews, test case reviews, and team meetings
- Assist the Software System Architect in overseeing the implementation of software quality best practices by technical leads
- Assist and mentor other team members to resolve complex problems
C++ Linux Software Engineer Desired Skill and Experience
- Proficiency and experience developing with C++ in a Linux environment is required.
- Working knowledge of software quality activities such as unit test, integration tests, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux system integration: installation, troubleshooting, etc.
- Some experience with Hardware/Software integration is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science. Proficiency with a personal computer and software packages.
- Medical or Healthcare Industry experience is a plus.
For more information on the C++ Linux Software Engineer position, please contact Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090
While generous relocation assistance is available for this position, we regret that sponsorship is not.
C2C partnerships are not an option.