Mainframe Infrastructure Analyst
Our Moline IL client is looking for a Mainframe Infrastructure Analyst for a 2-year contract.
Besides day-to-day activities, applicants will work on projects moving from a JES3 to JES2 environment; this includes deconstructing and documenting, plus possibly updating Assembler exits.
Mainframe Infrastructure Analyst requirements:
- 5+ years experience as an Infrastructure Analyst, including JES3, z/OS, Assembler programming, REXX, JCL, and ESP
- Experience with z/OS Connect API enablement
- Practical experience with system setup and maintenance through the use of z/OSMF.
- Executable knowledge of DevOPS for Mainframe practices and standards.
- Current experience with application coding and CI/CD in the mainframe application space
- Past experience leading small projects to introduce change and gain buy-in for new technologies and/or systematic changes to legacy systems with minimized impact to the user community.
- Previous experience researching, implementing, maintaining and decommissioning mainframe related software. Successful applicants will be able to indicate what products they have successfully run through the full life cycle mentioned above.
- In addition to the technical skills above, Project Management experience is desirable.
Must work on a W2 basis (no C2C situations)
For more information on the Mainframe Infrastructure Analyst contracting position, please contact Marge: email@example.com or 603-778-9090