Mechanical or Chemical Project Engineer
Our Massachusetts client has an immediate opening for a full-time Mechanical or Chemical Project Engineer to join their world-class engineering team.
As a Project Engineer, you will consult with clients and provide engineering solutions to bulk solids handling and processing problems worldwide. This is a growth position, leading to ever-increasing responsibilities and engineering challenges.
- BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering plus 2 – 4 years of industry experience **OR** MS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Excellent design and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral skills to effectively communicate with clients
- Travel required on a regular basis to meet with domestic and international clients
- Advanced SolidWorks skills a plus
- DEM (Discrete Element Method/Model) knowledge a plus
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) knowledge a plus
- PhD in related field a plus
Excellent benefits and congenial surroundings
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Marge at email@example.com or 603-778-9090