Objective-C OSX Software Engineer
Our Massachusetts client is looking for an Objective-C OSX Software Engineer to join its high-performance development team. An ideal candidate will have an engineering background and enjoy creating applications for structural- and civil-engineering use. Recent experience developing on the Mac OS X platform is required.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing Objective-C libraries, frameworks and applications, including work with multi-threading and multiple processors
- Apple Cocoa APIs and XCode 4.
- Mac OS X Platform
- Experience with Metal, either iOS or OSx a huge plus
- Good object design and data structure skills
- 3D graphics experience
- Strong algorithmic and mathematical skills
- Passion for building great UI
- OpenCL is helpful but not required
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering would help
For more information or to apply, please contact Marge: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090