Objective-C OSX Software Engineer
Our Massachusetts client is looking for Objective-C OSX Software Engineers to join its high-performance development team.
There are 2 versions of this requirement:
- Full-time salaried employee
- Contract individual; on-site preferred but remote work with on-site as-needed basis will be considered
An ideal candidate will have an engineering background and enjoy creating applications for structural- and civil-engineering use. Recent experience developing with Objective-C on the Mac OS X platform is required.
- IMPORTANT: Must have experience with or knowledge of scientific or engineering principles. This is not ordinary business-oriented development and will require strong algorithmic and mathematical skills.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing Objective-C libraries, frameworks and applications, including work with multi-threading and multiple processors
- Apple Cocoa APIs and XCode 4.
- Mac OS X Platform
- Experience with Metal, either iOS or OSx a huge plus
- Good object design and data structure skills
- 3D graphics experience
- Passion for building great UI
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering would help
For more information or to apply, please contact Marge: email@example.com or 603-778-9090. Please specify if interested in the fulltime or contract version