Oracle Application Support Manager
Our NH client is looking for an Oracle Application Support Manager to manage a team of professionals providing technical support to internal customers. This is a highly visible customer-focused role. Candidates should have a solid technical background, exceptional customer service skills and a passion for success. The Oracle Application Support Manager will report to the Director of Applications.
We regret that sponsorship is not available for this position; candidates must be US citizens or Permanent Residents.
Oracle Application Support Manager Responsibilities
- Motivate a team of Applications Support Professionals through performance, coaching and setting educational objectives.
- Ensure timely and accurate handling of trouble tickets.
- Ensure Applications Support team provide excellent customer service in addition to resolving issues.
- Prioritize projects for the team on a scheduled and real-time basis, as needed.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in tools, training, processes, and reporting.
- Ensure all service level objectives are being met or exceeded; work with a sense of urgency to continually improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Handle client escalations, as needed.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and customers are satisfied.
- Report operational achievement and progress to the Director of Applications on a regular basis including statistical analysis, improvement of action plans, and development of KPI’s.
- Work with other managers to ensure operational consistency.
- Resolve customer technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting.
- Document all technical inquiries, develop and review content for knowledge base.
- Work across the Applications team and related teams to promote teamwork and collaboration
- Assist in developing application version upgrade roadmap
Oracle Application Support Manager Qualifications/Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a support team.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience driving solutions to complex problems where the analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors.
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguous situations and optimize the teams’ resources to attain business goals and objectives.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working with Oracle EBS.
- Solid knowledge of the underlying architecture of Oracle EBS.
- Experience working with other applications that interface with Oracle EBS.
- Experience with change control methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a passion for supporting customers.
- Comfortable using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required for specified activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science and/or related discipline.
For more information on the Oracle Application Support Manager please contact Marge: email@example.com