Oracle Applications Consulting Director
Our NY business consulting industry client is looking for an Oracle Applications Consulting Director to develop accounts through sales and marketing activities as well as help manage complex large-scale implementations within their Oracle Applications practice. The Oracle Applications Consulting Director will provide advisory and implementation services to address business needs throughout the enterprise leveraging Oracle Applications. They will focus substantially on Oracle Cloud implementation work, but may also involve other Oracle applications (EBS, PeopleSoft, etc.).
Oracle Applications Director Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and manage full life cycle implementations including: planning, design, & build phases
- Responsible for documenting business requirements, system design, and organization goals
- Configure applications and conduct iterative unit testing
- Help create training materials and quick reference guides to support user adoption
- Conduct training classes to prepare end users for deployment
- Provide post-production support
- Manage resources and budget on client projects
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities as appropriate
Oracle Applications Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 6-10 years of related work experience in Oracle Applications with exposure to Cloud in a similar consulting practice or function, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level
- Deep proven experience with practice development within a similar business consulting firm.
- Must be able to formulate relationship with C-level management and drive the sales process from requirement gathering to close.
- 2+ years of Project Management or direct management experience
- Experience leading a project with various applications including ERP, HCM, finance, supply chain or similar
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles, key metrics and reports
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration & back-end data connectivity applications
- Understanding of the problems involved with installing/configuring/implementing Oracle Applications including HCM, ERP, SCM, etc
- Able to work with clients to understand current state processes and define future state processes based on business objectives
- Experience managing complex full-life cycle technology projects
- Prior experience managing resources and budgets on client projects
- Experience developing statements of work and/or client proposals; must be able to scope out the effort and cost for an enterprise reporting solution
- Ability to define how an enterprise information system will align with the organization’s business and strategic objectives
- Must have ability to mentor junior staff
- Ability to travel as required
For more information or to apply for the Oracle Applications Consulting Director position, please contact Marge: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090