Principal Business Analyst
Our Boston-area client is looking for a Principal Business Analyst to leverage deep understanding of business processes and their technology applications and to serve as a liaison between business groups and IT architecture and development teams to clarify requirements, review recommendations and answer questions to facilitate design and delivery of appropriate quote to cash and revenue management solutions.
This role involves stakeholder engagement, business process optimization, data analysis and solutions design. The Principal Business Analyst must have a strong grasp of working with enterprise ERP and CRM platforms and strong familiarity with quote to cash (quoting, order management, billing, subscription and asset/entitlement management) and revenue recognition processes and supporting technologies (Oracle EBS, SFDC, CPQ, Zuora, RevPro).
Established growing organization in newly developing technologies; terrific opportunity.
Principal Business Analyst Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Facilitate discussions with business groups to help stakeholders define their needs and translate those needs into quantifiable business requirements.
- Perform systems analysis and design supporting transformational projects, enhancements and changes to Quote to Cash and revenue systems
- Work with IT development team to ensure requirements are properly translated into technical specifications
- Act as a change agent to help ensure that the newly implemented systems/processes enhance the success of the project and increase the project’s chance of meeting the business needs
- Document issues thoroughly, maintain current status, and escalate issues appropriately
Required Skills and Knowledge of the Principal Business Analyst
- Experience with quoting, order management, billing, asset and entitlement management, and revenue recognition processes and systems
- Fluent in requirements lifecycle management
- Familiarity/experience with Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Capability to understand and analyze complex business processes/problems and develop clear and persuasive proposals depicting solutions
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters a plus; technical majors preferred
Preferred Experience of the Principal Business Analyst
- 5+ years experience with enterprise CRM and ERP platforms, SFDC and Oracle EBS experience preferred.
- 5+ years experience as senior business analyst or equivalent role
- Experience with order management, project accounting, service contracts, commissions, SFDC CRM, and financial accounting systems
For more information or to apply, please contact Marge: email@example.com or 603-778-9090
Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this position at this time.