QA Tester Developer – IA – 0662
Our Iowa client is looking for a QA Tester Developer for a 64-week contract. Work with team to design, develop, test and integrate web-based applications of high complexity in an agile environment.
QA Tester Developer Responsibilities
- Identify and define test cases for new feature development
- Support team in identifying additional test needs per the testing pyramid (integration and acceptance tests)
- Support team in continuous deployment to production
- Pair with teammates to write production software
- Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
QA Tester Developer Required Skills
- 2 years work experience in an agile software development environment
- 2 years writing automated tests (cucumber, cypress, etc.)
- Solid foundation of project management.
QA Tester Developer Preferred Skills
- Test-driven development (TDD) experience
- Ability to instruct others in testing methodologies and best practices
- Experience developing tests in Cucumber/Gherkin
Must work on a W2 basis (no C2C situations)
For more information on the QA Tester Developer position, please contact Marge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090