Salesforce CRM Program Lead
Our Massachusetts client is looking for a Salesforce CRM Program Lead for their growing team.
NOTE: this position was originally posted as Salesforce CRM Program Manager; the title has been modified since the position will have no direct reports. Apologies for any confusion.
Salesforce CRM Program Lead Responsibilities
- Initiate and lead discussions with business partners to gather, analyze, prioritize, and refine business requirements
- Create business analysis documentation including user stories, usage scenarios, process flows, data dictionaries, requirements traceability matrices, design documents, and project schedules
- Work directly, in a hands-on manner, with the system/data; lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time; provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable
- Create and maintain objects, fields, field sets, record types, page layouts, permission sets, approval processes, user roles, profiles, groups, sharing rules, workflows, and validation rules
- Integrate Salesforce with other enterprise systems, such as ERPs, BI, and Outlook, etc.
- Perform data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Produce training materials and lead training sessions
Salesforce CRM Program Lead Experience and Skills
- 10+ years experience leading delivery of large enterprise software solutions; consulting experience is a plus.
- 5+ years experience leading delivery of Salesforce-specific programs
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com – sales, service, and marketing clouds – particularly Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. Experience with Partner Community and Customer Community, as well as sales analytics tools, e.g. Einstein.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Sales and Marketing Operations
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Salesforce.com including configuration, data and governance; able to articulate these to users and technical resources
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate processes across disparate systems
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus and strong organizational skills
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) Advanced is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; MBA is a plus
- Travel: Less than 10%
For more information on the Salesforce CRM Program Lead position please contact Marge at email@example.com or 603-778-9090.
We apologize, as sponsorship is not available for this position.