Senior Security Engineer
The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for hands-on design, engineering, configuration and integration of system security solutions that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation to meet stated security control objectives.
Responsibilities of the Senior Security Engineer
- Work closely with security architects to understand goals, determine security requirements, to design and implement application and data security solutions to meet business objectives, IT strategic initiatives, corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with infrastructure and application development project teams to deliver solutions collaboratively, ensuring that corporate security policy, standards and industry best practices are met.
- Drive the selection, POC, implementation and operational deployment of new security technology solutions to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business data
- Develop disaster recovery and continuity of operations plans for new security systems under integration, and ensure testing prior to systems entering a production environment.
- Deploy and configure technology, partnering with IT Infrastructure teams and vendor product professional service partners.
- Stay current with developing technologies, emerging threat landscape and predict impact of changing technologies.
- Coordinate with IT Operations team for the production readiness of security infrastructure solutions supporting mission critical production environments and applications.
Qualifications and Education of the Senior Security Engineer
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security or a related technical field. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 6 years of security related engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience in defining security solutions for multi-tier cloud based application on AWS (S3, EC2, ELB, Subnet/AZ, IAM, KMS, CloudWatch)
- Experience with the security tools listed below:
- Authentication and roles based access control (AD, ADFS, SAML) (e.g. Ping Identity, Okta, OneLogIn, RSA, etc.)
- PKI with certificate lifecycle management (e.g. Venafi)
- Privileged Account Management & Password vaulting (e.g. CyberArk, Exceedium),
- FileServer and Database encryption for data at rest (e.g. Vormetric)
- Multifactor authentication (e.g. Google Authenticator, Duo)
- Secure Database Query Tool (e.g. JackDB, Navicat, SQLPro)
- AWS network security (IAM/Stacksets, Security Groups);
- Firewalls (e.g. Fortigate, Cisco); Firewall Review tools (Firemon, Tufin)
- Platform Security (RHEL, Windows, Database)
- Scripting experience (Shell, Perl, PowerShell, CHEF Inspec)
For more information on the Senior Security Engineer role please contact Ken at email@example.com or call 603-778-9090
Unfortunately we are unable to provide sponsorship for this opportunity