Senior Systems Engineer
Our client located in Utah is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for their fast-growing global financial technology company.
Qualifications for the Senior Systems Engineer
- Must have knowledge of Linux systems administration, storage subsystems, networking, communication protocols, SOA, data-store technologies, cloud ecosystems, and distributed systems architecture.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of component framework and modern application container and virtualization technologies; for example: ESX, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, etc.
- Must have experience in developing and debugging applications in various software languages; for example: Java, .NET, Perl, Python, POSIX Shell, etc.
- Must be able to deep-dive into various data stores to produce meaningful insights, operational intelligence, customer experience visualizations, and proactive trend analyses.
- Can quickly consume and understand business strategy and operating models; can apply gap analysis techniques to create long-term technical strategy.
- Can ensure technical and social capabilities match business needs and goals.
- Can effectively communicate goals, metrics, and value propositions across the organization.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in an engineering, development, or technical delivery position.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; commensurate experience is also accepted.
For more information, please contact Ken at email@example.com or 603-778-9090. We regret we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.