Senior UX Designer
Our Virginia client is looking for a Senior UX Designer to help define and align a coherent, engaging, multi-channel consumer experience delivered through graphical and conversational UI. This is a new, permanent position.
- Define the overall UX and UI for digital products delivered through web, mobile, chat and voice
- Lead brainstorming and ideation sessions with other departments
- Conduct user research: identify who will use products, what they will use products for, and what value they will gain. Analyze results to develop usability testing
- Create highly effective, elegant and intuitive designs aligned with the consumer and product strategy
- Evaluate balance of design aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations
- Produce UX/UI deliverables efficiently and effectively into the agile process
Senior UX Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Graphical Design, Fine Arts, or Advertising.
- 5+ years of software, product, or application development, or conversational AI experience.
- Adept at Design Thinking methodology.
- Experience with user testing platforms.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Material Design.
- Proficient in Agile development.
- Ability to run collaborative design sessions
- Web and mobile design including responsive design
- A detail-oriented approach towards complex interaction design problems including designing meaningful micro-interactions and transitions
- Advanced prototyping skills with Framer or similar tools
- Experience with generative and evaluative research
- Understanding of Accessibility Guidelines
Senior UX Designer Preferred Experience:
- Conversational UX experience.
- Healthcare industry, and digital health experience preferred.
Relocation assistance is available; we regret that visa sponsorship is not.
For more information or to apply for the Senior UX Design position, please contact Randy Barron: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090