C# C++ Software Engineer
Our Southern NH client is looking for a software engineer to analyze, design and develop computer software required to support hardware or technical service products. The Software Engineer will perform systems modeling, simulation and analysis. They will review system architecture, plus select and implement appropriate development and support tools to ensure product performance. These products are components of the military aviation mission planning enterprise.
Software Engineer Essential Job Functions
- Perform requirements analysis of software requirement specifications.
- Design and develop software components and user interfaces.
- Perform system- and unit-level test activities.
- Take ownership of and responsibility for software products being developed and tailor existing software to ensure product can be released.
- Work closely with the program’s Architect and Systems Engineering Lead to ensure software is satisfying stated requirements and meeting or exceeding customer expectations and needs.
- Support the program’s Architect and Systems Engineering Lead to enable frequent customer meetings and presentations, including providing technical analysis & recommendations, and the development & presentation of meeting materials.
Software Engineer Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of experience or Master’s degree plus 6 years of experience.
- Able to design and develop software, as well as work with users of software as a group or one-on-one.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience developing Microsoft Windows software applications using C#, C++, and client applications using one or more of the following:
- .NET framework, Windows Forms and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Knowledge of Automated Unit Test frameworks such as NUnit, xUnit, or Microsoft Team Test.
- Must be a team leader with leadership or scrum master experience
- Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required
Software Engineer Desired Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of mission planning needs of military aviators.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Team Foundation Services (TFS) and Git.
Regional relocation assistance is available; we regret that visa sponsorship is not.
For more information on the Software Engineer position, please contact Marge: email@example.com or 603-778-9090.