Our MA client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their growing team.
Systems Engineer Responsibilities
- Provide input to schedule for Systems Engineering activities related to assigned projects. Provide input to metrics for each project regarding needed development time in order to aid in the creation of predictable schedules.
- Design and develop new test methods and processes for complex parts, components and systems functions.
- Act as a technical lead for a specific project.
- Lead and/or participate in FMECA, FTA, traceability activities, requirements elicitation/review, integration testing, reliability activities, triage and verification activities across a given project.
- Provide technical support for investigations.
Systems Engineer Skills & Capabilities
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering theories and practices with the ability to effectively incorporate these practices.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 14971, ISO and FDA design control requirements
- Experience with the following tools/methods highly desired: Six Sigma, DOE, Failure Analysis, FMEA, Minitab, Lab View, MathCAD, MathLAB, MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel), IBM Rational DOORS.
- Medical device experience highly desired.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum 8 years of experience or Masters Degree with 6 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in Engineering, Science or related field (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering).
For more information on the Systems Engineer position please contact Justin: email@example.com or 603-778-9090.
While generous relocation assistance is available for this position, we regret that sponsorship is not. C2C partnership is not available for this position.