Technical Account Manager
Our Massachusetts client is looking for a Technical Account Manager to own and manage customer relationships, act as a main point of contact for clients and escalated issues, and address client’s more complex technical product needs.
Technical Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate internally with all supporting resources to provide support for clients and all related customer issues through to resolution.
- Understand and work toward short/long term goals and objectives as they relate to all software products.
- Provide proactive product training for clients as required.
- Oversee and monitor customer requests/issues in ticketing system.
- Provide frequent reports/tracking on customer issues, feedback and resolution.
- Communicate updates to customers and provide resolution to systemic issues.
- Communicate sales/upgrade opportunities to Inside Sales team, and provide assistance with training and demonstrations, as needed.
- Build and maintain sound professional business relationships with both internal co-workers and external customers.
- Manage specific accounts as identified in the Company’s database and/or with new accounts as assigned.
- Create and maintain self-help documents and educational videos.
- Collaborate in creating and maintaining test, survey and invoice forms.
- Identify and escalate system or reporting issues or any issues which require additional support.
Technical Account Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of customer service/technical support experience is preferred.
- 2+ years experience in the backflow, water or plumbing industry is a plus. Diversified product knowledge and understanding is a major plus.
- Must be a technically-oriented individual with strong computer software skills (familiarity with social media, email, CRM, spreadsheets, and document programs).
- Ability to understand and explain details of a technical software solution to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Customer-centric mindset, able to translate customer issues and needs into solutions.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Highly-motivated, self-starter who can handle workload and take initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organized and structured, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Quick learner with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to patiently train customers on product features.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
For more information on the Technical Account Manager please contact Justin Davidson: Justin@compass-sys.com or 603-778-9090
We regret that neither sponsorship nor relocation are available for this position.