UI Sales Engineer – MA – 0634
Our Massachusetts client is looking for a UI Sales Engineer for their growing organization. As a key member of the pre-sales team, design compelling User Experiences and develop world-class prototypes that help differentiate their
solutions from their competitors. Collaborate with the pre-sales team to customize and extend existing proof of concepts, build and maintain reusable assets shared globally, and work with Product Managers, Product Engineers, Professional Services and clients to influence the direction of the product.
UI Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Participate in the design and development of Proofs of Concept, customer pilots, and customer demonstrations both on- and off-site
- Design solutions for complex UX problems in a way that showcases the company’s capabilities
- Lead UX workshops and act as an advisor to both client and internal teams
- Implement branding requirements through the application and manipulation of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Provide technical expertise that focuses on success criteria and product differentiators
- Collaborate closely with other Solutions Engineers, the Enterprise Architecture group, Product Management, Marketing and Professional Services as well as product engineers and others to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Support the development of innovative new features and visionary demos for reuse across the sales organization
UI Sales Engineers Desired Skill and Abilities
- 5+ years of UI design and development for enterprise-level applications
- Ability to sketch and generate big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
- Experience using UX wire-framing/prototyping tools
- Understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Ability to present or lead work shops.
- The ability to travel up to 30-50%
For more information on the UI Sales Engineer position please contract Randy email@example.com or 603-778-9090.
We apologize as sponsorship is not available for this position.