Azure Data Architect – 0706
As an Azure Data Architect your role will be to lead technical delivery for client digital transformation projects. This is a unique role involving architecting and integrating the latest Microsoft Azure Data and AI capabilities to drive significant client value. You will design solution architectures, create technical requirements and work with highly focused project teams through agile delivery lifecycles. A successful candidate will have a strong background in Azure data platform, analytics and AI capabilities with a continuous learning mentality to drive client innovation.
This position can be located in Boston, New York City, Chicago, Charlotte, Seattle/Bellevue, Philadelphia or San Francisco/Bay Area.
Azure Data Architect Responsibilities:
- Drive Microsoft technology strategy and innovation projects for our clients
- Manage projects using agile methodology to develop proof of concept and production ready solutions
- Manage technical project team both onsite and remotely to drive project deliverables
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients; work effectively with client management and staff at all levels to gather information and perform services
- Communicate (verbally and writing) externally with clients and internally with all levels of the organization to successfully accomplish objectives portraying knowledge and confidence
Azure Data Architect Qualifications:
- Experience architecting for the enterprise on Azure including distributed architecture design, hybrid cloud scenarios, cost planning and optimization
- Extensive hands-on experience architecting Microsoft Azure Services with a focus on AI + Machine Learning, Analytics, Databases, IoT, Identity and Security
- Strong analytics and data platform background with experience in data warehouse design, managing data and generating insights thru visualization
- Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5 – 10 years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function, i.e. digital agency, servicing cross-industry clients at a national level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work additional hours and travel (up to 80%) as needed.
For more information, please contact Justin: Justin@compass-sys.com or 603-778-9090
We regret that visa sponsorship now or in the future is not available.