Business Development Account Manager
We are looking to grow our organization and have a great opportunity for an energetic, results-driven, Business Development Account Manager to join our team. Partner with the Recruiting Team in a New Business Development role by identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities.
Compass Systems & Programming has been a recruiting and staffing resource since 1989. We specialize in providing Information Technology contractors and permanent employees to our clients throughout the New England and northeast area. As a small business we have developed a strong client base with large and small corporations as well as various government agencies.
- Develop New Business by creating partnerships and sales opportunities with companies and organizations within the New England and Eastern US areas.
- Apply a consultative approach to selling our contracting and permanent IT staffing solutions.
- Conduct a high number of telephone marketing calls and client presentations to senior level decision makers.
- Make on-site visits to develop new business with potential clients and to provide the highest level of service to existing clients.
- Partner and strategize with a team of experienced Recruiters
- Typical week
- 60% making outbound calls to potential clients for New Business Development
- 30% account management / presenting, closing & following up on deals / administrative
- 10% on-site visits
- 2+ years of experience in a New Business Development (Inside or Outside Sales) role
- Successful in full-cycle selling (Cold calling, Qualifying, Presenting solutions, Closing, Follow-up)
- Needs to be a Hunter, with a successful track record of achieving sales and revenue goals
- Accomplished in setting goals and achieving objectives
- Willingness and ability to use the telephone as a major selling tool
- Understanding of or willingness to learn the Information Technology field
- Experience selling a professional or staffing service is a plus
For more information or to apply to the Business Development position, please send resume with cover email to Marge: email@example.com