Principal C++ Software Engineer
Our Massachusetts client is looking for an intelligent and versatile high-level C++ Software Engineer, accustomed to working on a Linux platform.
Own one or more software products and:
- Consult with Software Architects to design new products and enhance existing ones. This includes development and implementation, change control management, defect management, and risk analysis.
- Provide technical leadership on a software development team, including requirements reviews, design reviews, code reviews, test case reviews, and team meetings
- Assist and mentor other team members to resolve complex problems
- 10+ years experience developing with C++ is required, with at least 5 years in a Linux environment
- Working knowledge of software quality activities such as unit test and integration tests
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux system integration: installation, and troubleshooting.
- Some experience with Hardware/Software integration is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Medical or Healthcare Industry experience is a plus.
For more information on the C++ Software Engineer position, please contact Justin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090
While generous relocation assistance is available for this position, we regret that sponsorship is not.
We’re sorry, C2C partnerships are not an option.