C# WPF Software Developer
The C# WPF Software Developer principally designs, builds, implements and supports software applications for the electro-optics manufacturing industry. Typical projects are a combination of new development, maintenance, and revision of existing applications.
This is an on-site position with two possible locations: southwestern NH or Charlotte NC vicinity.
- Utilizes principles, theories, concepts, and techniques required for the development of applications using C#, WPF with MVVM and C++/CLI.
- Solves software problems using accepted computer programming practices under general supervision of more experienced personnel.
- Completes small projects or phases/portions of larger projects.
- Designs and develops C# based .NET solutions for engineering software applications.
- Creates front-end UI’s using WPF and MVVM design patterns.
- Develops and maintains C++/CLI backend libraries.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
- Documents technical designs using flow charts, class diagrams, data flow diagrams, descriptive software component documentation etc. as required.
- Performs unit testing and resolves any issues/bugs by debugging and troubleshooting the codes
- Prepares written instruction and operation manuals for developed software packages.
- Self-motivated and works independently, or as part of a group.
Education and Experience
- Experience with C#, WPF, MVVM. Knowledge of C++. CLI understanding very helpful
- 4+ years of work experience and bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited university.
- Demonstrated versatility and high competency levels in creativity and technical comprehension.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal communication, ability to articulate ideas and concepts, capable of positive influence and ability to work alone or as part of a team).
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
For more information or to apply, please contact Marge: email@example.com
We regret that visa sponsorship is not available now or in the future. This is a salaried position, not open to C2C.