Chemical Process Engineer – WI – 0705 Bridgestone $84-100K
As a Chemical Process Engineer for a manufacturing facility, evaluate and develop efficient, safe processes for the various manufacturing work cells and chemistries.
Chemical Process Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry, Material Science, Chemical Engineering or related Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years of production, process engineering, and leadership experience in a chemical manufacturing organization with experience in lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities and excellent analytical, troubleshooting, conflict management and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team-building skills
- Strong office tool skills, including MS Office suite
- Experience with a MRP system preferred
- Blend of large company experience with small or family-owned business
Chemical Process Engineer Responsibilities
- Evaluate and develop efficient, safe processes for the various manufacturing work cells and chemistries. Develop SOP’s as appropriate.
- Represent the operations group on all new product launches and work with R & D to develop the manufacturing process in terms of equipment and work instructions.
- Manage the execution of the production schedule to deliver finished goods on time; develop and implement action plans for continuous improvements.
- Ensure that all products are produced within quality specifications. Interface with the QC department on all matters relating to quality.
- Act as first step facilitator in all issues involving hourly employees including employee complaints and accident investigations.
- Develop weekly training schedule for production personnel.
- Facilitate the pre-shift and post shift meetings for the production staff.
- Demonstrate strong leadership on the production floor through presence, integrity, and trust, actively promoting safe behaviors, operator engagement, and compliance to all SOP’s.
- Manage the use of rework and develop procedures for the reduction of plant waste.
- Identify and prioritize maintenance work orders.
For more information about the Chemical Process Engineer position, please contact Marge at email@example.com or 603-778-9090.
Relocation assistance is available; we regret that visa sponsorship is not.