Design Thinking-Modernization Architect
As a Design Thinking-Modernization Architect, directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. Define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions. Be a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
- Be the Lead Subject Matter Expert with high understanding in identifying application module-based SOE, SOI, SOR; lead modernization design as continuous modernization and modular modernization
- Engage the client (at the technical and C-Suite level) and consulting team to co-create and design Modernization strategy and identifying the need for containerization, API, Microservices creation, or other forms of Modernization
- Simplify the solution approach by adopting a continuous modernization method
- Promote innovation across the solution and delivery phases by leading Design Thinking workshops and leveraging Agile methodologies
- Co-lead with the Program Manager by providing significant contribution on technical elements of WBS/Sprint planning, estimation, Modernization risk, dependencies and Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 15 years of industry experience as a technical architect with 8 years of cloud experience
- Experience leading, developing and owning the end-to-end technical solution of the overall Cloud Development, Migration & Modernization efforts
- Experience integrating applications with existing systems.
- Extensive experience simplifying the solution approach by adopting a continuous modernization method
- Experience leading Design Thinking Workshops and leveraging Agile methodologies
- Experience creating technical elements of project plan WBS/Sprint planning, estimation, Modernization risk, dependencies and Minimum viable product (MVP)
- Experience as SME on at least 5 modernization assessment and execution tools
- Experience mapping client platform and application deployment requirements into Cloud platform specific services and configuration, knowledge of service catalogue
- Two or more RedHat Advanced Certifications (other Cloud Platforms are a plus: Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, AWS)
- Experience presenting at external conferences and developing internal/external ICAP and publications
Located in any major metropolitan area with access to an airport.
Not eligible for C2C workers. Must be a US Citizen or GC holder.