Our New Hampshire client is looking to bring on a Digital Business Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a world-renowned and rapidly growing company!
- Reporting to the Director of Digital Applications, the Digital Business Analyst supports Business to Business (B2B) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) marketing, sales, and operations.
- Help create superior end-user digital experiences, and make recommendations regarding data integration, data quality, website enhancements, and workflow improvements.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business programs and translate them into systems design and specifications. Work closely with IT Application, Infrastructure, Security, Project Management Office, and external delivery resources to transform business specifications into system capability.
- Take ownership of open-ended opportunities and problems and drive them to completion.
- Support the end-to-end technical design, development, quality assurance, implementation, and ongoing post-production operations management, effectively managing communications, collaboration, risk mitigation, and issue escalation/mitigation.
Company is well-established and offers generous salary, benefits, and bonus. Candidates must be US citizens or GC holders; position is not open to C2C or C2H situations.
Digital Business Analyst Requirements
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 3 to 6 years industry website experience – MUST have experience with Digital B2B and/or DTC storefront, backend administration and fulfillment systems.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise-level Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) eCommerce systems.
- Knowledge and experience of integration between eCommerce, ERP, PIM Order Management, Warehouse, Financial, and POS systems.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP and CRM systems.
- Understanding of B2B/DTC business practices.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills, including proficiency with data analytics tools like Excel & Google Analytics.
- Knowledge and experience in vetting and writing requirements as well as writing and executing test scripts and test plans.
- Strong analysis, project management, and written and verbal communication skills with the ability to support a variety of stakeholders and teams.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodology a plus.
For more information or to apply, please contact Marge@compass-sys.com