Our NH client is looking for an additional Electrical Engineer to use CAD software in the electrical engineering and support of cutting-edge ultra-precision machine systems for the electro-optics manufacturing industry. Typical projects are a combination of new development, maintenance, and revision of existing applications.
This is a permanent position, not open to C2C/C2H or visa sponsorship
Electrical Engineer Core Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot hydrostatics, pneumatics, PC based controllers, DC servo systems, PMAC or other logic controllers and sophisticated electronic test equipment.
- Conceptualize and engineer new, unique electrical systems that meet customer requirements.
- Represent panel layouts, schematics, wire run lists and assembly procedures using CAD systems and documentation such as Bill of Materials, specifications, and instructions sheets.
- Perform engineering changes (EC) according to standard procedures with extreme attention to detail of the design, how the EC will affect disposition of past, present and future products, and EC documentation.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
- Actively participate in product design reviews and work directly with the engineering staff to develop cost effective solutions.
- Prepare and present detailed technical reports to management and staff.
- Write / publish papers and present at relevant conferences when mutually agreed upon with management.
- Perform in-house technical support.
- Travel within the up to 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university and 10+ years of work experience, or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering plus 5+ years of work experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills (capable of positive influence and ability to work alone or as part of a team).
- Utilize strong verbal and written skills to articulate ideas and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels.
- Efficient and effective use of engineering tools such as CAD, Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) and associated workflows, and release processes.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated versatility and high competency levels in creativity, problem-solving, and technical comprehension.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
For more information or to apply, please contact Justin: Justin@compass-sys.com