Our Central NH client is looking to bring onboard an Enterprise Application Support Specialist. The Enterprise Application Support Specialist will design and maintain custom reports and produce ad-hoc data queries. The successful candidate will work with internal and external resources to complete work requests and coordinate daily and periodic scheduled job processes.
Unusually excellent benefit package!
This direct hire role is open to US Citizens and Permanent Residents only. We regret C2C is not an option.
- The willingness and ability to learn, apply, teach, and document what has been learned to technical and non-technical team members.
- Design, build and maintain reports and letters using Crystal Reports.
- Use a database tool such as SSRS, Toad or Access to export data for ad-hoc requests.
- Plan, schedule, and perform tasks to complete daily and periodic application processes.
- Manage application user security permissions.
- Coordinate and perform application configuration settings to meet business requirements.
- Analyze application performance and take corrective measures to resolve issues.
- Participate with members from other departments in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity.
- Interact with external vendors to resolve user support requests.
- Additional data cleanup and formatting as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills required in order to interface with employees and managers.
- Ability to foster efficient working relationships.
- Experience with Crystal Reports or other report writing software is a plus.
- Experience with iVUE a plus.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective self-management of time, tasks, and priorities.
- SQL, C#, Python or other programming languages a plus.
- EDI experience is a plus.
- Utility experience/background is a plus.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field. Education should include business courses, computer science, and accounting practices.
- 3+ years experience in IT technical support and customer service experience, or equivalent work experience.
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org