Full Stack Engineer
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for designing and developing critical business functionality to help achieve milestones and deliverables based on company internet and mobile strategies. Actively contribute to all aspects of project delivery, including creating functional specifications, technical architectures and external interfaces. In this role, you must possess excellent social skills and be comfortable following the best practices of agile development and Extreme Programming.
This is a 6-month contract based role with possible extension.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in a computer-related field.
- 5+ years of object oriented programming and design experience involving C# and ASP.NET implementing C# enterprise web solutions released into a production environment.
- Experience using Sitecore MVC, Ajax, Web Services, Selenium
- Experience implementing web applications based on Responsive Web Design, using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with SQL and stored procedures
- Knowledge of SOA and experience integrating with Web Services (REST).
- DevOps and cloud computing skills
- Experience with cloud architecture patterns with Azure and/or Docker
- Experience with Java, Spring MVC
- Experience with Spring Core, Spring Boot
- Dependency Injection (IOC)
For more information on the Full Stack Engineer position please contact: Justin@compass-sys.com
We regret this role is not eligible for C2C.