Full-Stack Software Engineer
Our St. Louis client is looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom-built technology solutions. Be responsible for overall technical design of solutions. Contribute to evolving software excellence, architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation, tools, etc.
Qualifications of the Full-Stack Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing complex, high-performance full-stack enterprise software using Java/J2EE technologies such as Java/Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Development and broad experience with relational databases, data modeling and Object-Oriented software designs.
- Strong full-stack software development experience
- Flex development and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
Preferred Experience of the Full-Stack Software Engineer:
- Experience working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Strong experience in modern programming languages / frameworks (NodeJS, Go, Elixir, Python) highly desired
- Experience using Golang, NodeJS and Java to build RESTful APIs
- Experience with AI, VR, AR is a plus
- Good understanding of NoSQL concepts and architecture with hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins and CICD Pipeline
- Experience with building and architecting mobile applications is a plus
- Experience implementing innovation projects, either in large corporations or start-up environments preferred
For more information on the Full-Stack Software Engineer position please contact Justin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090.