Full Stack Web Engineer
As a senior Full Stack Web Engineer on the team, your primary role will be building, testing and engineering web applications using modern technologies like Angular, NodeJS, and REST APIs. You will be encouraged to quickly gain understanding of all the components of the web applications and will work with the team to deliver best in class solutions.
This is a 6-month contract role with possible extension.
Full Stack Web Engineer Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of development experience (currently hands on) in Java, Spring MVC / Spring Core / Web Services (SOAP/REST) and configuring web containers.
- 3+ years of development experience in JSP, HTML, CSS/SASS, Jquery, Backbone, Angular, NodeJS, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 2+ years of responsive & progressive modern web application development.
- Design patterns, UML
- Test Driven Development, Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
- IDE’s Spring Tool Suite, and Eclipse, within UNIX and Windows environments.
- Application build and deployment using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools — Jenkins, Maven, uDeploy, etc.
- Writing SQL queries and debugging stored procedures within an Oracle environment.
- Leadership skills: Team player, self-starter, collaborative, innovative, eager to learn every day.
- Scrum Developer certification is a plus
- Understanding of Docker, cloud-computing / cloud services platforms (e.g. AWS or Azure) will be a plus
Full Stack Web Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating multiple development work streams through integration and ensure architecture is scalable and extensible.
- Define, maintain, and support Java development environment and best practices, such as Maven, Sonar and other Open Source tools.
- Assist in identification, isolation, resolution and communication of problems within the production and non-production environment and perform troubleshooting.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing and integration testing using Open Source frameworks.
- Provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret this role is not eligible for C2C.