Our client is seeking a highly skilled Industrial Product Integration Engineer with a passion for providing integrated solutions to industrial applications to join their team. As an Integration Engineer you will test and support state-of-the-art industrial laser solutions and act as the technical liaison between the factory and systems integrators to ensure customer site installations are successful. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, is customer focused, highly organized and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a direct hire, full time onsite role open to US Citizens and Permanent Residents. Travel should be expected 50-60% of the time.
- To be the integration expert for lasers, beam delivery and process-monitoring products
- Devise, execute, and document systems integration tests that validate application-specific customer requirements
- Provide consultation to end customers on best practices for integrating IPG product to industrial robots, motion controllers and programmable controllers
- Remotely support and participate in frequent on-site travel for system installation support and user training at customer sites
- Help to troubleshoot and resolve critical issues
- Understand customer expectations and align with organizational goals
- Provide feedback and recommendations to product management which will help us to improve how our products are integrated into a factory setting
- BS Engineering degree, MS is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Background in mechanical, electrical, optical or related engineering discipline.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience working with programmable controllers, motion control, and robotic systems
- Experience working with lasers, accessories and related diagnostic equipment is a plus
- Customer facing field service or field applications support experience is a plus
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com