Junior Software Engineer
Our NH client is looking for a creative and intelligent Software Engineer who can learn to design, build, implement, and support software systems for manufacturing applications. This includes creating and maintaining UI controls, machine software, programming software (CAD / CAM) and modeling software. Typical projects are a combination of new development, maintenance, and revision of existing applications.
This is a permanent position, not open to C2C or C2H or visa sponsorship.
Software Engineer Core Responsibilities
- Design and develop C# based .NET solutions for engineering software applications.
- Create front-end Ul’s using WPF and MVVM design pattern.
- Develop and maintain C++/CLI back-end libraries.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
- Document technical designs using flow charts, class diagrams, data flow diagrams, descriptive software component documentation etc. as required.
- Perform unit testing and resolve issues / bugs by debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Prepare written instruction and operation manuals for developed software packages.
- Perform customer and in-house technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 1 year of work experience,.
- Demonstrated versatility and high competency levels in problem solving, creativity, and technical comprehension.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong verbal and written skills; able to articulate ideas and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical partners at various levels.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a group.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills – some experience with
- C#, WPF, and MVVM design pattern
- Knowledge of C++ and CLI
For more information or to apply, please contact Marge: firstname.lastname@example.org