Senior Performance Tester
The Senior Performance Tester provides technical expertise and guidance in the area of application performance Testing & Engineering solutions. Contribute to the planning, execution, analysis, and tuning efforts to deliver high-performance end-to-end applications.
Work with internal partners to support performance engineering and testing, developing performance test scripts, execute performance test script, performance monitoring and analyzing results.
This position requires strong deductive reasoning, attention to detail, persistence, patience, and creativity. Work with modules test counterparts at partner organizations, internal development and performance engineering teams, DBAs, Business Analysts, and support teams, to analyze, maintain and execute performance testing procedures.
Performance Tester Qualifications
- 5+ years hands-on load and performance testing with tools such as LoadRunner or JMeter.
- 5+ years managing and leading QA/Dev activities on a project, to include experience reviewing test deliverables, defects, and test results created by team members.
- 5+ years database analysis and validation
- Must have strong experience with Vugen scripting plus strong SQL knowledge.
- Experience creating, executing and managing automation scripts (QTP, WinRunner, RFT, Visual Studio, Selenium, Cucumber etc.).
- Solid experience with performance monitoring tool – Dynatrace
- Good understanding of core Java, server-side Java technologies, and Spring frameworks
- Good knowledge of Linux environment
- Thorough understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization
- Extensive experience in functional, regression, system integration (SIT), user acceptance (UAT), GUI, security, and performance/stress testing; data-validation, browser and Operating System (OS) compatibility testing.
- Strong experience working with developers, system analysts and business partners to establish response time and TPS requirements and creating tests that accurately measure against them
- Must have: experience with performance diagnostics, performance architecture design, performance tuning, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and/or software development in a n-tier environment
- Experience designing discipline that resolves critical and complex application performance issues. Identifies and drives optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications
- Experience working on Agile teams, using Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with cloud base technology, AWS and DevOps tools a plus.
For more information on the Performance Tester position, contact Justin firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-778-9090.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring employer sponsorship currently or in the future.