The State of Maine Application Development Group is looking for a Power Platform developer to support an evolving Power Platform initiative. This position will help resolve deficiencies in an initial proof of concept application then add additional functionality to round out the needs of the business.
This is a long-term (at least one year) REMOTE contract, with candidates local to New England strongly preferred.
Top 3 Skills:
- Power Platform Applications
- Independent Software development
Required Skill Set:
- Design and delivery of complex systems code in a Power Platform environment.
- Help create, socialize, and coach standards and processes for the purpose of increasing quality in our applications.
- Be instrumental in remediating and correcting current deficiencies in current code base as well as expand the functional capabilities in an evolving business process.
Your experience should include:
- 10+ years relevant industry experience
- 8+ years’ experience in Microsoft Technologies e.g. .Net Framework v4.0 or above, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web API, MVC, Entity Framework
- Advanced experience with Low Code / No Code technologies with a Power Platform background
- Ability to develop and maintain Power Platform applications layered on SharePoint
- Ability to develop and maintain applications which have data interfaces to other applications
- Ability to independently develop applications based on user “stories” and “acceptance criteria”
- Experience mentoring junior developers desired
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technical infrastructures
- Excellent communication and partnership skills
You are right for this position if you:
- Are an accomplished professional developer and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others
- Hold yourself accountable for delivering quality results
- Work well with teams and like helping those around you improve
- Are willing and open to trying new solutions
- Have a proven ability to manage technical applications
- Have the ability to work through conflict both with team members and customers
- Have Critical Thinking skills and use various techniques for problem solving
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com