The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple simultaneous IT projects of varying complexity, enabling both process and technology to meet the growing needs of the business.
This includes understanding relevant technologies, developing comprehensive project plans, managing assigned resources, communicating project status, and providing leadership.
Company is well-established and offers generous salary, benefits, and bonus. Candidates must be US citizens or GC holders; position is not open to C2C or C2H situations.
Project Manager Qualifications:
- 6+ years of Project Management experience plus BS (or equivalent) degree and PMP or similar certification.
- Understanding of enterprise data including data structures and relationship to business processes, along with strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects to complete on time.
- Capable of providing strong leadership and building partnerships based on integrity, humility, and respect for others.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head off obstacles.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Advanced user in project management tools and governance.
- Analytical expert using tools such as MS Excel and Access.
- Presentation experience using tools such as MS PowerPoint and Visio.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of technology projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Actively practice and encourage the use of process standards and templates (e.g., project intake, project charter, project kick-off, requirements creation, user acceptance, status reports, meeting agenda, project schedule and release plan, product backlog, issue/risk logs, retrospectives, user stories, etc.)
- Scope projects utilizing internal and external resources, including work plans, team structures, timelines, etc. Root out true problems vs symptoms and calculate effort vs benefit.
- Pursue a deep understanding of business functions and act as an advocate for your business partners and the business at large.
- Manage the risk, issue, and change resolution process, and work with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
To inquire or apply, please contact email@example.com