Our Massachusetts client is looking for an intelligent and versatile Software Engineer, preferably with C++ and Linux. Recent local college grads with related internships considered.
The Software Engineer will work under the direction of high-level SWE to:
- Develop, test, and implement new or enhanced software products
- Learn, change control management, defect management, and risk analysis.
- Provide technical leadership on a software development team, including requirements reviews, design reviews, code reviews, test case reviews, and team meetings
- Assist and mentor other team members to resolve complex problems
- 1 – 6 years development experience; recent college grads with related internships considered
- Working knowledge of software quality activities such as unit test and integration tests
- Experience with C++ and/or Linux platform desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
For more information or to apply, please contact Justin: email@example.com or 603-778-9090
Sponsorship is not available for this position; We regret that C2C partnerships are not an option.