Senior Embedded C++ Software Engineer
Our Massachusetts client is looking for an intelligent and versatile Senior Embedded C++ Software Engineer, accustomed to working on a Linux platform.
Own one or more medical device products and:
- Consult with Software Architects to design new or improve existing medical device products.
- Provide technical leadership on a software development team, including assisting and mentoring other team members to resolve complex problems
- 10+ years experience developing embedded applications with C++ is required, with at least 5 years in a Linux environment
- Medical device industry experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of software quality activities such as unit test and integration tests
- Some experience with Hardware/Software integration is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline such as Chemistry, Math, Physics, Engineering, or Computer Science.
For more information on the Embedded C++ position, please contact Marge: email@example.com or 603-778-9090
While generous relocation assistance is available for this position, we regret that sponsorship is not.
C2C partnerships are not an option.