Web UI Software Engineer
The Web UI Software Engineer works closely with UX designers to collaborate on front-end designs that are efficient, functional, visually appealing, and integrate with an existing ERP.
Design and develop web UI’s, reusable controls and Web API’s built on top of the Microsoft ASP.NET Core stack, This is not a run-of-the-mill developer position but requires an innovative candidate curious by nature, who digs below the surface to understand why and how things work, is driven to learn, and is unafraid to embrace new technologies.
Web UI Software Engineer Requirements
- 6+ years of experience designing and developing responsive, enterprise-scale web applications and API’s targeting multiple browsers and platforms.
- Advanced skills leveraging the Microsoft ASP.NET Core technology stack, including MVC, Razor pages and C#.
- Strong front-end skills with proficiency in Sass, HTML and client-side scripting frameworks including Bootstrap, jQuery or Knockout.
- Analytical expertise with the ability to isolate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high aptitude to learn.
- Strong understanding of state management, event lifecycles, and application performance.
- Power user with Git and TFS version control.
- Ability to accurately estimate deliverables using a range of estimation techniques
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
Not eligible for C2C employees. Must be a US citizen or GC holder.
For more information please contact: email@example.com