MS Windows Server Administrator
Our client is seeking an experienced Windows Server Admin to support a contract with the US Air Force. The MS Windows Server Admin will be the lead administrator for Windows 2012 Server, Windows 2016 Server and Windows 10 desktop.
Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Windows Server Admin Requirements
- Current Security+, or CISM/CISSP certification; with additional Windows certifications.
- Experience building, securing and maintaining the security posture of Windows-based desktops and servers to DOD requirements (including implementing and maintaining DISA STIG compliance).
- Experience using Nessus (ACAS) vulnerability scanner to assess and then remediate the IA posture of the computing environment.
- Experience with enterprise virtualization management using Hyper-V, VMWare and SCVMM as well as VM deployment and administration.
- Experience diagnosing and remediating Windows desktop/server and end user issues.
- Ability to provide support at an enterprise scale with a user base of 1000’s of users.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information: Secret clearance required.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, CIS, Cyber Security or a related technical discipline; and at least 12 years of related experience. (There are multiple levels associated with this opportunity category. Candidates with advanced degrees or varied levels of experience may be considered for alternative classification.)
For more information on the Windows Server Admin please contact Justin at Justin@compass-sys.com or call 603-778-9090.